SAP CO Analyst - Amsterdam - Permanent
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by DSR Global Ltd
Senior SAP CO Analyst - Amsterdam
For our international client, we are looking for a SAP CO Analyst/Consultant for a permanent position. It is an exciting time to join our customer and is the perfect step in your career.
We can consider anyone local or those willing to reconsider and with the conditions to travel in Europe.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or Management Information Systems; OR equivalent experience, preferable Master's degree in Business or IT
- SAP experience in the following areas: Cost Center Accounting, Product Costing, COPA, Material Ledger etc
- 8 years' experience in diverse operational, development and/or business roles
- 5 years of intermediate to advanced general business analysis experience, across various businesses and project types
- Fluent in English, with strong communications and business facing skills
- Be willing to travel up to 50%
The role, but not limited to (further information available):
- Lead teams (either directly or indirectly) and guide, explain, and clarify solution options and influence business partner decision making to minimize the amount of project investment divergence from target architecture.
- Persuade senior internal and external stakeholders to accept new ideas, approaches, and concepts as required within a region.
- Provide Guidance and Quality Assurance during requirements and test phases to build perennial system(s) or instance of SAP for multiple business units
- Assist with cross-business/function process design efforts
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Elicit functional and non-functional (performance, availability, security, accessibility, cross-browser compliance) requirements using a methodology most appropriate for the context of each project
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user/stakeholder requests from underlying value add needs.
- Communicate and clarify the requirements to the design and development resources, by assisting in translating business requirements into functional design specifications
- Clarify, update, and improve the business processes impacted by the technology changes that are part of assigned projects.
- Evaluate system changes for downstream system and/or organizational impacts
- Provide subject matter expertise in multiple business process areas
If you are interested, please send in your CV to discuss further and for a confidential conversation.
€9.33 - €9.33 Hourly
€45k - €70k Annual