Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Software Specialists
Duration: 7 months+ (Possible extension or full time opportunity) on W2
Location: Framingham, MA 01702
- Sales specialists will be responsible for selling portable oxygen concentrators, accessories, and other products at our Framingham, Ma call center through an inbound and outbound telephone strategy. The working hours for this role is Tuesday - Saturday 10am - 630pm
- Sell the organization's products and/or services to established customers or new prospects via the telephone or walk-in business. Attend special training of products and/or services to understand technical aspects of solutions. Handle entire inside sales process from proposal to close; reach or exceed sales quotas. Solicits and maintains contact with current and prospect key accounts. Track activity, prepare and maintain records for sales leads and account status.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Selling the Oxygen products portfolio to achieve order and revenue goals
- Carrying an individual quota; meet and exceed quotas to achieve sales objectives by using customer focused selling and consultative sales methods
- Builds customer rapport operating as a trusted business advisor, offering product positioning, and provides exceptional customer product education
- Effectively handles inbound telephone inquiries and follow-up on open leads regarding healthcare products; provide accurate information, guide product selection and close sale.
- Ensures a high level of speed and accuracy regarding data collect, required documentation obtainment, messaging adherence and permission obtainment.
- Other duties and requirements as assigned
- 2 years of experience in position or specialization.
- High-school/Associates or equivalent experience if applicable. Certification if applicable.