Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Visiting Angels - Port Orchard
Part time? or Full time?
We are FLEXIBLE to work around your BUSY life.
Morning shifts/Mid-day shifts/Evening shifts; 12-hour shifts, Overnight and Live-In shifts in Poulsbo, Bainbridge, Bremerton, Port Orchard and surrounding communities.
Our clients want to AGE in PLACE and you can HELP.
* $150 new hire bonus for HCA/CNA * Retirement benefits after one year of employment
* Medical Insurance after one year of employment
* Flexible hours * Paid continuing education
* New Palliative Care Training Program Responsibilities
* Offer activities that are essential for daily living by assisting patients with their meals, toileting, personal care, and medication reminders, ambulation, and assisting as necessary.
* Drive to medical appointments, grocery shopping or other errands as needed.
* Perform light housekeeping duties and report any unusual incidents
* Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
Qualifications * Experience as a Caregiver, CNA or HCA, or enrolled in a Caregiver Training program
* Valid driver's license, with auto insurance and reliable transportation
* Ability to act in a compassionate and supportive manner
* Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds with physical capability to perform job-related duties
* Available to work different shifts, including nights and/or weekends preferred
* Prior experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment (minimum of 1 year)
* Dementia Training preferred * Willingness to enforce health and safety standards
* Supportive and compassionate * Take pride in providing high quality care
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Category: Healthcare , Keywords: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)