Head of Sales - Italy and France
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Swisslinx
About our client:
Our client is an established international financial services company, listed on the London Stock Exchange. They are market leaders in the field of derivatives trading and they are setting up a new trading venue in Frankfurt.
For their newly established entity, Swisslinx AG is looking for a Sales and Business Development professional (with a focus on France, Italy or Spain) to join their team in one of the local branches (London, Frankfurt, Paris, Rome, or Madrid). The aim of the role would be to optimize sales and revenues for the MTF, reporting directly to the CEO.
- Building a network of prospective clients for the MTF (financial institutions â " banks and brokers, Tier 2 clients)
- Focusing on growing the revenues of the MTF and attracting new clients in Europe (focus on France, Italy, and Spain)
- Working closely with the marketing department, organise seminars and other educational material to grow market awareness of the MTF
- Working closely with the product development team to develop new products and services
- 5+ years experience in institutional sales role
- Strong network of Tier 2 financial institutions in Europe
- Experience preferably gained at MTF or stock exchange
- Knowledge of retail structured products is an advantage
- Fluency in English, other European language is an advantage
What's on offer:
Our client is one of the worldwide market leaders in their field. They offer a dynamic international working environment, great exposure to multiple European markets and attractive compensation package.
If you are interested to be considered for the role, pleased share your English resume with us! We look forward to hear from you!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external Servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA
£12 - £13 Hourly
£35k - £45k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual