Application Support Analyst
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Reynolds and Reynolds
As an Application Support Analyst you will provide help desk services, system administration, and telephone support for our web delivered applications across the globe. This role requires excellent communication and problem solving skills with the ability to be knowledgeable with MS-SQL Server, SSIS, DTS, and report writing. Previous experience with IIS, Classic ASP, ASP.NET, SQL Server Reporting Services and Apple Products would be advantageous but not essential.
This is an ideal position for a skilled Help Desk analyst wishing to be part of existing, enthusiastic and self-achieving team. Communication with our customers is a critical element of this job therefore the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent communication and multitasking skills.
The core hours are flexible (Monday-Friday) with rotational on-call weekend coverage (additional on-call payments apply).
Training for the position will include classroom and online classes to educate you on our software, the industry, and overall business operations.
· Degree in the area of Computer Science/IT or equivalent work experience
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; both written and oral
· Ability to build strong customer relationships
· Knowledgeable of MS-SQL Server, SSIS, DTS & report writing
· Previous experience working in a help desk environment and familiarity with IIS, Classic ASP, ASP.NET, SQL Server Reporting Services and Apple Products preferred, but not essential
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
· Group Personal Pension Plan
· Life Assurance Cover
· Company Sick Pay
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Are you looking for a rewarding career in a fast-paced environment with an established company? If so, Contact Advantage, a trading name of Reynolds and Reynolds is the company for you! We are the industry leader in providing automotive retailers high quality software solutions and IT services around the world.
Our Glasgow office is conveniently located near city centre, close to subway links and the main motorway.
£23k - £30k Annual
£27k - £32k Annual
£117 - £117 Daily