Operational Support in the Treasury IT
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Experis AG
Operational support in the Treasury IT
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across a number of professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
For one of our clients, specialized in the pharmaceutical area with HQ in Basel, we are looking for an Operational support in the Treasury IT.
This is a challenging contracting position starting in July until the end of October 2019 with extension possibilities.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- SAP Treasury Helpdesk support: apply fixes, implement changes, conduct regular system checks, monitor technical interfaces, pick up customer requests, answer user inquiries.
- Enhancements in the Global SAP Treasury system covering incident analysis, business requirement collection, customizing solution definition, implementation & technical testing, support user acceptance testing and post production review & support whiting the agreed service level agreement.
- Implementation of payments in XML ISO20022 format with new banks.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in SAP In-house Cash, Treasury (FSCM) covering Treasury Transaction Manager, Cash Management & Risk Analyzers (Credit, Market, Portfolio Analyzer)
- IDOC, ISO20022 format expertise (credit transfers/Direct debit)
- Experience in global and multinational IHC set up
- Excellent written/oral English skills
- Team player and communicative
- Familiar with Ticketing tools and level of documentation standard
Start Date: 01.07.2019
If you are a result-oriented SAP Treasury Helpdesk Support currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!