Customer Care Coach
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by MCTV
Description - Oversees quality assurance within the Customer Care Center and responsible for training, monitoring and improving Customer Service Representatives' performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities- In this role, the Customer Care Coach (The Coach) has primary responsibility to:
- Develop, monitor and analyze scoring metrics for all communication channels including phone calls, email and online chat.
- Set performance goals (department-wide and individual) for each channel. Work with reps to ensure goals are met.
- Meet individually with reps to set clear job expectations and give feedback on their performance.
- Research, develop and deliver on-going training and development within the department - new employee training, on-going sales training, product-specific training, etc.
- Work with subject matter experts to develop and deliver New Employee Orientation to the reps.
- In conjunction with the sales & marketing team, identify and develop incentives, contests and motivational materials to encourage sales efforts for specific products or services.
The Coach must successfully utilize the following tools/equipment in order to complete their responsibilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication with all departments in MCTV.
- Use of software such as MS Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, call center monitoring tools.
- Use of PC, telephone, copy machine/scanner, fax and basic office equipment.
- Maintain dexterity, vision and coordination, sufficient to perform essential functions.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time, 6-8 hours/day.
Qualifications - Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities
- Must successfully complete background check and drug test.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 5 years of sales training/coaching experience is required.
- 2 years working in a call center environment is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal with the ability to understand and translate technical details.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, organizational, and project management skills.
- Superior planning and organizational skills - attention to detail is essential.
- Self-starter with a flexible attitude.
- Team player and willingness to perform additional tasks as needed.
MCTV recognizes and strongly supports the benefits of a diverse workforce, and strives to provide a culture that recognizes the unique contributions of each of our employees. MCTV requires a drug test, background check, employment and education verification as conditions of employment. MCTV is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, and the presence of a non- job related handicap or disability, or any other legally protected status.
Interested candidates may apply via
1) see below, or
2) send cover letter and resume to (see below) (please include job title in your email)