Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Transervice
- The individuals we select will diagnose problems to repair and rebuild equipment, perform state inspections and routine vehicle maintenance on late model fleet mainly consisting of Freightliner flatbed, tractor trailers, and boom trucks, as well as MHE (Material Handling Equipment...e.g. forklifts, spyders).
- Forklift repair and maintenance experience a definite plus .
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to utilize latest diagnostic software systems such as Noregons JPRO, run reports, follow next steps to diagnose and repair.
- CDL A or B License is highly desired; mandatory in some locations.Transervice will assist for CDL training in locations where it's mandatory.
- DAYS - Monday through Friday with OT
Here are just some of the best reasons to join our team:
- Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement!
- Ask about our Tool Allowance
- Supportive, Open-Door Management
- New Trucks & Equipment
- Boot & Uniform Allowance
- ASE Program Bonus $13,500
- ASE Certification Sponsorships
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Factory Training
- Mechanic Recognition Awards
- Real Advancement Potential
- Excellent Union Pay and Health benefits