Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Transervice
- You will maintain proficiency in the diagnosis and repair of all assigned equipment.
- Determine vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests
- Perform system repairs to include engines, transmission, air and hydraulic systems, tires, drive-train, steering and suspension, electrical and A/C.
- Perform all preventive maintenance inspections, state and federal mandated safety inspections and complete repairs in accordance with DOT requirements.
- Perform routine maintenance on tractors, trailers, MHE
- Assist with keeping shop and storage area clean
- CDL A or B License is highly desired; mandatory in some locations. Transervice will assist for CDL training in locations where it's mandatory.
- Sunday thru Thursday
- Friday and Saturday OFF!
- $1500.00 Sign On Bonus
Here are just some of the best reasons to join our team:
- Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement!
- Ask about our Tool Allowance
- Supportive, Open-Door Management
- New Trucks & Equipment
- Boot & Uniform Provided
- ASE Program Bonus $13,500
- ASE Certification Sponsorships
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Factory Training
- Mechanic Recognition Awards
- Real Advancement Potential
Our Excellent Benefits Include:
- Excellent health benefits
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace