Membership Support Counselor I
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV)
- Perform all actions related to the enrollment of all new HGVClub memberships, including accurate contract processing for all existing and new affiliation resorts according with our business rules.
- Complete all estoppel requests for Voluntary Properties and West Gate.
- Coordinate and perform the cancellation of HGVClub memberships due to expiration, resale, default, etc.
- Process FDI payable reports, handle functions relating to early drops for BP.
- Fulfill all requests for HGVClub materials, Hilton Honors cards and /or forms.
- Retrieve and mail/e-mail reservation confirmations as requested by our call center operations
- Handle authorization designation forms accordingly and on a timely manner. Communicate with the member if any obstacle arises that prevents the processing of the form.
- Retrieve and handle Reservation reports and Fiesta Americana Vacation Club reports accordingly.
- Process requests for change of address, phone number, e-mail address in Voice
- Hilton Honors: Perform all functions related to the enrollment of new Hilton Honors accounts. Process daily Hilton Honors reports and fulfill requests for Hhonors cards, mutual account applications and merging of accounts. Assist with end-of-year Hhonors report as needed.
- Responsible for processing the Inclusive Club Dues report on a daily basis, insuring accuracy in inputting new membership types and service codes.
- Answer inbound telephone calls coming to the Membership Support Group hunt line and respond written correspondence from members, owners, title companies and lawyer offices regarding resale, name changes and change of ownership procedures and process. Perform outbound calls to follow up on all requests. Check voice mail left on the hunt line and reply to all callers within 48 hours.
- Facilitate incoming and outgoing mail distribution process for all Owner Services and Membership Support Group team members.
- Fulfill the department's requests for office supplies, while tracking and maintaining accurate records. Responsible for the efficient procurement and utilization of these supplies, department equipment and materials for new and existing department staff.
- Process verifications for Scotland, Grand Pacific, Sunset Cove and Shell Island affiliates in a timely manner.
- Prepare and send Market Value letters as requests come through while using the approved letter template and inputting the correct information according to the member's account.
- Complete the process of creating memberships that come through the "My Career/LVN Grand Accomplish" program.
- Handle the charge back reports and communicate with members accordingly to facilitate the collection of amounts disputed.
- Provide support to the Rental Specialist as needed, not excluding answering inbound telephone calls regarding our rental program.
- Perform any special projects or reasonable requests by management that supports the department's mission and goals.
- One year professional customer service experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft office Program (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Multi tasks atmosphere
- Adapt to face pace environment
- 2+ years of professional customer service experience