Corporate Account Manager
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Ecolab
As the industry leader in water technology, we're growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the world's most vital resource.
Nalco Water, an Ecolab Company, seeks a Corporate Account Manager to join its industry leading sales team. You'll be responsible for developing and expanding new and existing national accounts in the microelectronics industry. Through outstanding presentation skills and style, you'll help our customers be more profitable by saving water, energy and waste. Location is flexible; anywhere in the United States close to an airport. Preferred location is on the West Coast.
What's in it For You:
- You'll join a growth company offering a competitive base salary, bonus structure and benefits
- A company vehicle and cell phone
- A long term, advancing career path in service, sales or management
- Access to the industry's most innovative training programs
- Support from a dedicated technical service team
- A culture that values safety first, including training and personal protection
- Pride in working for a company that provides clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
What You Will Do:
- Develop and expand existing and new national accounts in a designated industry segment
- Design and implement strategic business plans for national accounts
- Present value-add products and programs, highlighting impact to the customer's business
- Ensure customer service delivery emphasizing the delivery of Nalco Water's value proposition
- Build and secure major new business accounts at the corporate level
- Partner and lead service and sales teams to ensure that revenue and profit targets are met and delivery of Service Standards are consistent
As a trusted partner, your customers will rely on you for their success. Nalco Water is committed to seeing you succeed and provides innovative training programs to ensure you're prepared to solve any customer problem.
- Bachelor's degree
- 8 years of technical sales experience
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role
- 50% travel required
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (material science, chemical, mechanical, industrial) or life sciences (biology, chemistry, etc.)
- Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience
- Demonstrated large account management success is in selected industry with executive-level relationship sales experience
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.