RN Variable Incentive Program
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by CHI Health
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 0
Primary Location: NE > OMAHA > CUMC-BERGAN MERCY
How will my rate of pay for the VIP be determined? Your base rate of pay, merit increases, shift differentials and holiday pay are given in an identical manner as for all core staff. Because VIP is designed to value experience and flexibility the Commitment and Incentive pay are as follows:
•Commitment: 36 hours every 6 weeks, with 24 of these hours over a weekend
•Required to work in all Inpatient Medical Surgical, Step Down, Critical Care, on-site Behavioral and Post-Partum in Women's Services.
•Pay Incentive is paid for all scheduled direct patient care hours worked, up to 60 hours per week.
oLPN Incentives: $1-20/hour
oRN Incentives: $1-20/hour
•Be rewarded for your experience and flexibility by working in multiple nursing departments within a hospital.
•Have flexibility in building your own schedule.
•Maximize your income.
•Wish the stability of working on a single unit or require a reliable, cyclical schedule.
•Require a full menu of employee benefits.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality patient care according to the specific orders of each patient's individual physician. This will involve, utilizing your knowledge and skills to educate patients and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
Additional responsibilities for this health care role include:
- Monitoring patients' conditions and assessing their needs
- Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Administering patients' medications and providing treatments according to physicians' orders
- Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
We are looking for a responsible and compassionate Registered Nurse with top-notch clinical skills, a caring attitude, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. It is also important to display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to effectively educate patients and their families on the in-home healthcare process.
Additional requirements for this role include:
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to practice in our state
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Specialty certification (ex: CCRN, CNOR, CEN) preferred
- Additional certification or licensure may be required for some specialty areas
- Requisition ID: 2019-R
- Schedule: Per Diem
- Shift: Variable
- Market: CHI Health