Program Financial Analyst
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Harris Corporation
Senior Program Financial Analyst - Clifton, NJ
Job Code: ES-27723
The Electronic Warfare Business Unit is currently seeking a Program Financial Analyst to support programs within the Fighter product line. This position will be responsible for supporting multiple programs consisting of cost plus and fixed price work, completing OSPI forecasting and analysis, internal and customer EVMS, and financial reporting.
- Responsible for customer earned value reporting.
- Responsible for working with multiple contract types.
- Responsible for knowing Harris policies and procedures.
- Provide financial analysis for audits and other financial activities.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, or equivalent, and a minimum of 6 years of directly, applicable experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years' experience with EVM, internal/customer reporting.
- 5+ years' experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and MPM/Cobra.
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
- Experience with DOD contracting, including multiple rate structures, color of money, allowable / unallowable cost, cost compliance and policies.
- Self-motivated with ability to communicate with people of all levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects or processes with general oversight.
- Strong communication skills (Oral, Written, Listening).
- Experience with PeopleSoft, ProPricer.
- Strong interpersonal skill set, including the capability to interface with customers and form strong business partnerships with key program leaders.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Candidates will support Environment, Health and Safety by fulfilling the Harris EHS Policy, complying with Harris EHS programs and applicable regulations, and striving for continual EHS improvement.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.