Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Whelan Security
>> Join our Talent Community here , or text "Whelan" to 98199!
This posting represents multiple openings or potential openings for Security Officer positions for our Payson Client. For specific locations, shift hours, and pay rates, please contact our local recruiter, Evan, at .
Job Title: Security Officer
Location: Payson, AZ
Pay Rate: $13.00/hr
General Job Functions: Access control (guard house), vehicle patrols, medical response
Shift & Hours: Variable, based on post.
Who is Whelan?
Whelan Security is a 3rd generation, family-owned, contract security organization.
In addition to a wealth of career advancement opportunities, hundreds of client sites across 34 states, and industry-leading benefits, at Whelan you'll find thousands of security and customer-service professionals who live and breathe our 10 core values.
The high standard of the 10 core values ensures you'll always get treated with respect and have the opportunity for internal growth and long-lasting career. So why wait? Check out the full details of our career opportunity below, and join the family!
Responsibilities specific to this client site include, but are not limited to:
- Access Control / Badging
- Vehicle Patrols
- Respond quickly to medical emergencies
General Security responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients
- Observe, survey, and report activities at the assigned site
- Respond quickly to critical situations
- Ability to read and write detailed reports
- Enforce client procedures, regulations, and standards
- At le ast 21 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements
- Valid Arizona DPS Guard Card (preferred - may be obtained prior to onboarding - contact branch or recruiter for specifics)
- A valid driver's license is required
- Driving history must meet Whelan Security standards
- Possess at least a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- Pass an extensive screening process
EducationIf you have an interest in joining the biggest family in the contract security industry, click "Apply" to begin your application.