Director in Training
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Childtime Learning Centers
Our Director's In Training are responsible for ensuring that our centers are operated according to our high standards and maintaining our reputation for excellence. Directors In Training must be dedicated to positively representing the company to their communities, inspiring and teaching children, and building a team of individuals who are committed to providing outstanding customer service. On a daily basis you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring curriculum and developmentally appropriate practices are in place in the center.
- Conducting tours for prospective parents and enrolling new families.
- Creating and implementing local marketing plans to drive enrollment.
- Ensuring licensing standards are met and assisting in the accreditation process for the center.
- Assisting teachers with the weekly development and execution of the curriculum and program activities.
- Monitoring and managing the financial progress of your center.
- Ensuring a safe environment for the children in our care.
In order to be considered for this position, you must meet all state licensing requirements, including:
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have current certification in infant, child and adult CPR and first aid
- Must have at least 2 semester hours in Child Care Administration from an accredited college or university, or a minimum of 3.0 CEUs in Child Care Administration.
- Must have one of the following:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Early Childhood Education or Child Development
- Bachelor's degree or higher with 18 credits in ECE, Child Development or Child related field with 1 year of teaching experience in a child care setting and 1 year of supervisory experience
- Associate's degree in ECE or Child Development with 1 year of teaching experience in a child care setting and 1 year of supervisory experience
- CDA with 18 semester hours in ECE or Child Development plus 1 year of teaching experience in a child care setting and 1 year of supervisory experience
$75k - $75k Annual