Assistant Center Director
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by La Petite Academy
Our organization prides itself on excellence, putting the education and development of our children first and foremost. When you consider a career at Learning Care Group, know you will be joining a team that is passionate about thoroughly preparing their students for all the challenges that lie ahead.
In an Assistant Director, we look for committed individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of young children and their families, while effectively and efficiently running all School operations. Some of the exciting things that you will do as an Assistant Director include, but are not limited to:
- Make a difference every day!
- Be accountable for the operation of the school, ensuring that the school is operating in accordance with company and state licensing standards.
- Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring and safe environment for the children and parents.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
- Promote the positive image of the company and play a major role in making the company a provider of choice in educational programs for the communities that we service.
- Recruit, select and retain quality staff.
- Help achieve profitability for the company.
In order to be considered for this position, you must meet all state licensing requirements, including:
- Bachelor's degree with 12 credits in ECE, child development or related field plus 1 year of teaching experience in child care setting and 1 year of supervisory experience -OR-
- Associate degree in ECE or related field with a plan of study to a bachelor's degree plus 2 years of teaching experience in a child care setting and 2 years of supervisory experience -OR-
- CDA with a plan of study to a degree plus 2 years of teaching experience in a child care setting, 2 years of supervisory experience and a Career Level 3 on OPDN.