Salesforce Technical Lead
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Wellcare
Provides leadership and technical expertise in requirements solicitation, system analysis, technical design, programming, documentation of information systems and delivery of large scale applications.
- Prepares detailed functional specifications, design models, and system workflows from which software applications will be developed and implemented.
- Works directly with software architects to ensure development effort meets guidelines and best practices.
- Mentors and assists developers, managers and directors as they migrate to new technologies.
- Leads, mentors and assists software developers/engineers with technical issues.
- Leads software developers, software development teams and application development projects as assigned.
- Conducts code reviews to ensure developers and engineers are adhering to development guidelines and industry best practices.
- Communicates and engages with business areas to visualize and conceptualize business solutions.
- Develops technical software development/engineering and application framework to meet evolving business needs.
- Responsible for the project-level architectural blueprints that are in alignment with the determined strategic directions, needs, goals, and directions of the portfolio.
- Responsible for bringing project architecture variance requests to the Solution Review Board for approval.
- Ensures the project is in alignment with the platform architecture as well as the standard technology architecture.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or like discipline
- Required or equivalent work experience 2 additional years of relevant work experience may be substituted in lieu of degree
- Required 10 years of experience in implementing large complex development applications
- Required 5 years of experience in architecting enterprise wide Salesforce implementation
- Required 10 years of experience in database design, development, and normalization using Oracle DBMS or other relational databases
- Required 3 years of experience in using XML
- Required supporting and implementing continued Salesforce effort.
- Required Other Experience with datawarehouse environment and/or experience working with large data sources
- Required Other Experience or knowledge with PL/SQL
A license in one of the following is required:
Technical Skills: Languages:
Headquartered in Tampa, Fla., WellCare Health Plans, Inc. (NYSE: WCG) focuses primarily on providing government-sponsored managed care services to families, children, seniors and individuals with complex medical needs primarily through Medicaid, Medicare Advantage and Medicare Prescription Drug Plans, as well as individuals in the Health Insurance Marketplace. WellCare serves approximately 5.5 million members nationwide as of September 30, 2018. WellCare is a Fortune 500 company that employs nearly 12,000 associates across the country and was ranked a "World's Most Admired Company" in 2018 by Fortune magazine. For more information about WellCare, please visit the company's website at . EOE: All qualified applicants shall receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, childbirth or related medical condition or other legally protected basis protected by applicable federal or state law except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies. Comprehensive Health Management, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V/SO.