Technical Consulting Engineer (Mechanical/Building Services
Posted on Jun 15, 2019 by Anonymous
Our Client are looking for an ambitious and motivated technical engineer with experience of the building services HVAC industry, with the ability to converse confidently at all levels including up to sales closure.
You will be based in the Kildare office covering the Leinster area, you will select suitable products and systems and interact with consulting engineers to help them design their projects. You will follow the projects through the tender process and interact with mechanical contractors to generate sales.
* Third level Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services.
* Sales experience an advantage
* A portfolio of Irish clients with whom you have been working with in an irish
* Sales experience in a similar role and ideally have a current relationship with Mechanical Consultants, Contractors, State Bodies and end users.
* A willingness to travel to meetings. Owning a car and a full driving licence preferable.
* Customer focused and ability to work on own initiative and self-motivated.
* Strong and assertive personality when required.
* Confident, show optimistic "can do attitude" and expresses strong belief in own ability to succeed.
* Technical ability to advise and select products for client applications.
* Good computer skills, familiarity with selection software, AutoCAD and BIM.
* Articulate and confident communication skills
* Good organisational and planning skills.
* Ability to organise and deliver CPD Presentations.
* Ability to promote systems in line with Company's ethos and vision.
Salary & Benefits
Salary dependant on experience and will include a bonus scheme.
Experience in Sales and Engineering: At least 2 years.
Job type: Full Time/ Permanent.
For more information call Sylvester on (phone number removed)