Project Commercial Assistant
Posted on Jun 16, 2019 by CV-Library
£250 - £300/day – 6 month contract
Based in London
Our client is a well established Nationwide Rail company whose professionalism and well respected name, have been instrumental in their success.
You will need:
* Extensive experience in commercial management and data management
* Demonstrable relevant experience
* Excellent understanding of Oracle Projects and iProcurement
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Excellent experience of Microsoft Excel including use of Visual Basic
* Good understanding of the construction/railway industry
* Good understanding of Business Analytics
* Educated to degree standard in related subject
* Membership of a relevant professional institute, chartered status
* Significant experience of working within a generalist commercial environment
* Awareness of industry issues
* Our client is looking to employ an experienced Project Commercial Assistant to join a busy team for an initial period of 6 months with a possibility of extending.
* The team manages hundreds of projects which encompass a huge variety of types and values. Projects range from a few hundreds of thousands to hundreds of millions of pounds of external client expenditure. Types of projects include asset protection to bridges, tunnels, residential and commercial developments, statutory undertakers’ crossings, level crossing alterations, electricity pylons, telecoms masts and a host of others, including major schemes such as Crossrail, as well as hundreds of minor schemes which need a fairly rapid response
* The essential theme of all these projects is that they must have some impact on the railway that needs project managing by the team in order to reduce the risk.
Contact us now – (phone number removed)
To apply for this position contact Linda Davison by emailing your C.V to linda.davison
The partnering concept promoted by Vital means that we work together with candidates and clients
to achieve your career and recruitment objectives. For clients the result is cost effective, culture-compatible solutions that make staff selection, recruitment and retention far easier.
For candidates it means a personal and professional relationship that will help you through every stage of obtaining your ideal job and pursuing your career goals.
Our commitment to both candidates and clients is equalled only by our professionalism and dedication to providing the best possible service