Developer / 3rd Line Support Analyst
Posted on Jun 17, 2019 by CV-Library
Location – Herefordshire
Salary – Circa £28,000 Dependent on Experience + Excellent working environment and benefits
Developer / 3rd Line Support Analyst required for our client a leading software development business in their field .
The Developer / 3rd Line Support Analyst will be joining an existing team in a brand new role due to expansion working closely with other Technical Support Analysts, Test Analysts and Developers.
The Developer / 3rd Line Support Analyst role would suit someone looking to make the transition from a Support to a Development role, or alternatively someone who is looking to take a step back from the pressures of a high level development role into a mixed support and development role. Either way this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to become a key part of this team.
You will be a collaborator and will be responsible for the following:
* Provide solutions following investigations to clients software product issues
* Using development tools and utilities identify opportunities to resolve common queries.
* Fix bugs and pass to testers
* Write Software accurately – updating and maintaining current systems and analysis for modification
* Provide estimates for completing development activities and to communicate timescales to managers
* Keep abreast of new technologies and develop skill set to meet the needs of the business and customer
* Work closely with colleagues across different teams and build strong, collaborative working relationships
The Developer / 3rd Line Support Analyst will have the following Essential Skills:
* Experience of working with software development tools Visual Studio and SQl Server Management
* Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent in an IT / Technology focused subject
* Strong problem solving skills and attentiuon to detail,
* Experience of software design and analysis techniques and tools
* Excellent communication skills – face to face and written, and a collaborator
* Willingness and ability to learn new skills quickly
For more information on the Developer / 3rd Line Support role please apply ASAP.