Posted on Jun 17, 2019 by CV-Library
This senior paraplanner opportunity is offering a high basic salary plus benefits. We are looking for a senior paraplanner who is also willing to take over team leader responsibilities as well as their paraplanning role.
As a Paraplanner your role will be to provide paraplanning support to one or more financial advisers. Duties Include:
* Preparing for client meetings including checking that all compliance paperwork is present.
* Report writing and dealing with technical enquiries.
* Analysing and interpreting data obtained during client meetings
* Analysing client’s existing products to determine whether they meet the client’s current objectives
* Undertaking fund performance comparisons
* Preparing product comparisons and analysing comparison illustrations
* Completing the FCA pension switching and replacement product templates
* Ideally qualified to Diploma Level
* At least 3 years previous experience in a holistic paraplanning role
* The ability to work with advisers to extract the information required to prepare financial plans and recommendations
* The ability to carry out protection, pension & investment products research and an understanding of the key information required that may affect a recommendation
* General knowledge of the products available in the wider market and how to assess the suitability of these products
This is exciting opportunity for the right candidate, so if you would like to become part of a growing firm please apply for this excellent opportunity today.
Salary upto 45,000GBP dependent on experience plus bonus and exceptional benefits
£40k - £40k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual