Sheet Metal Worker
Posted on Jun 17, 2019 by CV-Library
Pay £(phone number removed) per hour Hours: Days = Monday-Friday 08:00-16:30pm (37.5hrs per week) Location: Bromsgrove – B60
Encore Personnel are proud to be recruiting on behalf of our client who are based in the Bromsgrove area. The company have over 40 years’ experience in the fabricating industry and are experts within bespoke sheet-metal designs. They offer a range of services from CAD, plasma cutting, welding, and delivering and installations and work with a multitude of materials.
Due to sustained growth they are actively seeking an experienced Sheet-Metal Worker to join the team on a permanent basis!
* Starting pay rate of £(phone number removed) per hour dependent on candidate experience and skillset
* Permanent position with a reputable and growing company, working as part of a close-knit 9 man team
* Static day shifts with overtime available paid at time and a half
This is a permanent position for a Sheet-Metal Worker. As a Sheet-Metal Worker, you will be working within a team of 9 who hold a vast amount of experience and can provide you with great support and guidance:
* You will be working on sheet metal to produce various products such as: ducts, racking and jibs – these are made from stainless and galvanised steel ranging between 1-3mm
* You will operate and set press brake machinery, operate a guillotine and use hand tools
* Work from technical drawings to cut and create items based on the customers specifications
* Must be an experienced Sheet-Metal Worker within a similar industry or job role with a minimum of two years proven work history in this field of work
* You must be able to understand and work from technical drawings and also quality check your own work
* Have specifically fabricated using sheet-metal
* The successful candidate will need to use hand tools and be able to draw out and measure the materials
* You will need your own transport due to the location of the site
* Welding experience is beneficial but the role itself is primarily sheet-metal work
To be considered for this role please apply or contact Rachel on (phone number removed) or
WANT TO WIN REWARDS?
Encore Personnel has launched refer a friend scheme. Earn up to £125 per person you refer to us. Interested? Refer your friends/family on: https://(url removed)/refeHYPERLINK "https://(url removed)/refer-a-friend-to-encore/"r-a-friend-to-encore/ T&C apply.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500
£11.5 - £13.5 Hourly
£27k - £32k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£14 - £14 Hourly
£10 - £11 Hourly
£29k - £33k Annual