Outside Sales Representative
Posted on Jun 18, 2019 by Next Door & Window Company - Naperville
Take your sales career to the next level with a first year salary of up to $35,000 plus commission opportunity. Our average first year salary is $75,000 - $90,000 and our average sales representative earns $90,000 -$110,000. Our top sales people earn $125,000 - $170,000 plus bonus, benefits, and opportunity for a company car. Next Door and Window is a family owned and operated business fueled by a commitment to success for our customers and our team. If you have a drive to win and love to sell, Next Door & Window can help you realize your vision.
Next Door and Window in-home sales department focuses on sales of Windows, Siding and Doors for residential projects. You are not responsible to generate your own leads. We have a rigorous pre-appointment qualification process to put you in the best position to succeed. To successfully complete the role of Sales Person at Next Door and Window, he/she should:
* A willingness to learn
* Follow the guidelines for lead to sale process as outlines in the Salesman Administrative Process
* Which includes submitting sold and unsold contracts within 48 hours
* Which includes scheduling revisits and receiving new appointments
* Follow the 10 Step in-Home selling process
* Meet and exceed monthly/annual sales goals as determined by the Sales Manager
* Attend bi-weekly Sales Meetings held on Tuesday's at 9:30 am
* Work your required 1 weekly showroom shifts at your home showroom
* Remain actively involved in job management through installation or follow up service issues
* Included with remaining actively involved with a job is a visit or phone call on installation day
* Ability to take initiative, to meet deadlines, and to work in a team environment is essential
* High energy position, must be able to multi-task, be a self-starter and re-prioritize tasks involved in completing daily workload
* High attention to detail tasks, recording, execution and follow-up
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* High level of technical problem solving skills and people skills
* Minimum two-three years in a residential and or commercial construction experience
* Basic construction Knowledge
* Microsoft Windows, Excel and Word experience
* There will be weeks the work schedule may be Monday through Saturday with late or early start times
* Please note that the schedule of employees may vary based on the needs of the department and it is not necessarily limited to a set number of hours.
* Standing and walking for extended periods at a time
* Ability to lift 50 lbs.
* Timely completion proposals
* Ability to conduct accurate project evaluations
* Accurately, price and present written contract proposal
* Meet and exceed sales and fulfillment objectives
Why Next Door and Window?
* $75,000 - $90,000 average first-year compensation.
* Average compensation $90,000 - $110,000. Top earners $125,000 - $170,000.
* Up to a $35,000 first year training salary plus commission opportunity
* Employee loyalty. Many of our employees have been with us for 10+ years
* 401K with profit sharing
* Health and Dental benefits
* Paid holidays off
* Flexible Spending account offered
* Holiday parties
* Monthly in office events
* Spirit Days
* Paid vacation that increases with seniority
* Access to the latest technology such as laptops, smart phones, and software to help you reach your earnings goals more quickly and efficiently
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.