Posted on Jun 18, 2019 by Ecolab
Join Ecolab's team as a Service Manager in the Miami, FL market. Ecolab's industry leading Institutional division offers comprehensive chemical products and solutions to meet the needs of customers across the food service and hospitality industries. After completing an initial training program, you will work with a variety of restaurants, hotels, schools, long-term career facilities and more. You will serve as the face of Ecolab by installing, servicing, and maintaining warewashing, laundry, dispensing equipment and systems that drive a positive guest experience and create cleaner, safer, and healthier environments.
What's in it For You:
- Paid training program that includes job shadowing and structured field activities that allow you to learn from subject matter experts
- Receive a decaled company vehicle for business use
- Carve out a long term career path
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
What You Will Do:
- Apply your mechanical aptitude to install, repair and perform maintenance on warewashing, laundry and dispensing equipment and systems; leveraging this service to strengthen the customer relationship
- Demonstrate safe equipment use, ensuring that your customers' facilities are fully operational and teams are properly trained
- Complete and merchandize required reports and upload data on a daily basis
- Manage parts inventory, use, and cost
- Candidate must reside within 30 miles of Miami, FL
- Work Schedule: Willing to work overnight shifts, on weekends, and over holidays as needed
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years mechanical problem-solving experience (e.g. plumbing, electrical, HVAC and/or mechanical experience)
- Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- No Immigration Sponsorship available
- Ability to complete pre-employment assessments including a physical, lift and carry 75 pounds, color vision test and drug screen
- Service industry mechanical experience (e.g. refrigeration, appliance repair, kitchen equipment, HVAC and/or military experience)
- Direct customer service experience
- Previous business to business or outside sales experience
About Ecolab Institutional:
Discover how our partnership with customers helps serve 45 billion restaurant meals and clean more than one billion hotel rooms. From restaurants, hotels and long-term care facilities, to schools, commercial buildings and military facilities, Ecolab's Institutional division provides a comprehensive program of customized cleaning and sanitizing solutions to help meet the specific needs of our customers. Join us and help the biggest and best brands ensure guest safety and satisfaction and protect their reputation.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.