Test Engineer - Automation, Brussels/Belgium
Posted on Jun 18, 2019 by Monarch Recruitment Ltd.
This exciting global organisation is currently on the hunt for an Automation Test Engineer within Brussels. This person will be able to hit the ground running with an understanding expertise in automated testing.
- Develop and execute exploratory tests.
- Identify and implement more complex automation efforts.
- Collaborate with team members and internal stakeholders to ensure requirements meet customer needs, and software meets requirements.
- Work closely with business and development teams to define test plans and schedules.
- Participate in and provide direction to testing activities to ensure the quality and functionality of assigned developed systems.
- Provide technical and advisory support to ensure adherence to the requirements document.
- Ensure testing conforms to the testing standards.
- Responsible for providing personnel development training.
- Experience with writing automated tests;
- Knowledge of test automation tools eg Selenium, JUnit, TestWhiz;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint);
- Independent, result-oriented and flexible;
- Able to work in an international and multicultural environment;
- A team player with good communication and presentation skills;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and learning skills;
- To have meticulous approach to work-related tasks;
- Ability to prioritize among tasks and meet deadlines;
- General knowledge of the EU institutions.