Director of HR Services (m/f/d)
Posted on Jun 18, 2019 by scoutbee
We are scoutbee, specialists in AI and big data backed procurement solutions. scoutbee offers its clients an extensive data-driven global sourcing platform, where appropriate suppliers can be found and evaluated effortlessly serving customers such as Audi, Bosch, Continental, etc. at a global scale. We are backed by the prestigious Holtzbrinck Ventures (investors of Zalando, Flixbus, Westwing, etc.) as well as by Toba Capital, a +1 billion USD fund from Los Angeles.
We are the leaders of our industry and we are scaling fast across the globe. Therefore, we are looking for motivated and highly energetic
Director of HR Services*
to support our rapidly growing operations around the world.
The Director of HR Services is a Global position responsible for multiple markets that we operate in. This is a leadership position and only applicants with prior experience in leading and managing HR teams, ideally across different HR functions will be considered.
- Manage and provide strategic guidance to our HR managers, around the world. Address queries and guide the HR teams regarding the company policies and procedures
- Work cross-functionally with teams to develop and deliver appropriate engagement strategies
- Support the management in creating efficient rewards and benefits programs. Oversee benefits enrollment and understand trends relating to benefits in our geographic locations
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date and in line with current employment laws in each of our operational locations
- Oversee payroll with HR Admin and external 3rd party
- Provide input to the global benefits team on benefits roadmaps in the countries you are responsible for
- Advise on local practice and policies in your region
- Partner with local leaders and recruiting to help drive more diversity in the region
- Partner with the compensation team on applicable gender pay gap reporting as needed
- 4+ years in an HR management leadership role managing HR teams
- A motivational leader who can empathize with the cultural diversity of different regions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent in German and English. Any additional languages deemed advantageous
- Availability to travel as per the business requirement
- Cultural Sensitivity
- A strategic thinker who can align with the organizational challenges and translate to actionable HR goals
- Critical thinker with success in developing innovative solutions on HR related business issues
- An opportunity to be a part of an exciting scale up that want to excel and drive tremendous growth
- Have a real impact on our growing team. You will have to opportunity to build and co-create ideas
- Collaborative and start-up styled office environment in the centre of lovely Berlin
- A competitive salary
- Free snacks, fresh fruits, coffee and Friday drinks
* We are always on the lookout for talented people, regardless of race, ethnic background, gender, religion, philosophy, disability, age or sexual identity.