Graduate Consultant - Maths, Physics, Electronics or Software
Posted on Jun 18, 2019 by CV-Library
Seeking candidates with strong academic backgrounds, typically with a first class degree or PhD in a numerate subject such as physics, engineering or maths to join a world leading technical consultancy based in Surrey this Summer.
As a Graduate Consultant you will have an interest in one or more of the following:
- RF system design and implementation
- Signal processing algorithm design
- Software development (eg C/C++/Java)
- VHDL implementation for FPGAs
- Analogue/digital electronics design and implementation
- PCB schematic capture and layout
You will have the aptitude to learn quickly and take on clients' most challenging problems. You will develop your skills through on the job training coupled with readily available support and guidance.
We are looking for graduates who have a strong engineering/ technical degree and are flexible individuals with a good range of skills