Posted on Jun 18, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client is a highly successful organisation within the Maintenance Industry, specialising in installation, refurbishment, maintenance and fit-out of well known retail establishments.
Due to continued growth, they are now looking to recruit a Helpdesk/Maintenance Co-ordinator to effectively administrate the Maintenance and Small Works areas of the business with emphasis on customer satisfaction.
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, the job will involve -
Main Tasks of Job:
• To administrate maintenance and small works to meet contract requirements.
• Organise and manage direct workforce and sub-contractors under various maintenance and small works contracts.
• Organise and manage works to meet contract timescale criteria.
• Produce and monitor weekly client reports and internal control documents to meet customer requirements.
• Update client open call reports from customer helpdesk.
• To manage and liaise with existing and new clients.
• Cost Reactive Maintenance jobs and enter onto client valuations.
• General office and filing duties.
• Answering of telephones and logging call details.
• Provide holiday cover within the department.
• Booking maintenance calls onto TABS and passing to an engineer (limited dependant on staff numbers).
• Receives orders for small works, logs them onto TABS, makes up the job pack for the Project Manager (PM) and emails the details to the PM.
• Costs maintenance calls for various clients.
• Undertakes any other general administration duties and any other tasks required.
Skills and Abilities:
• Previous experience in a similar environment, such as maintenance or engineering would be considered a distinct advantage.
• Proven customer service experience is essential.
• Must be competent with Microsoft Office (Excel/Word).
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Must be proactive & an excellent team worker
£21 - £21 Hourly
£45k - £50k Annual