Posted on Jun 18, 2019 by CV-Library
To provide an efficient, effective and proactive account service to a set of identified
clients/PA’s using their payment services.
To provide high quality and consistent customer service, building proactive stakeholder relationships with customers, PA’s, agencies and social workers.
Responsibilities of Job
* To prepare the information required to process identified users’ payments (payroll, invoices or a blend), on a frequency determined in the support plan. This includes matching timesheets with authorised hours
* To support the Senior Payments Co-ordinator (Payroll) with payroll completion tasks, including printing payslips, reconciliation of payrolls Net Pay control, submissions of RTI, processing of Bacs payments, submission of HMRC payments
* To make all necessary calculations including any auto pension contributions and HMRC payments in readiness for processing.
* To maintain an up to date list of payrolls/invoice payments for each payment week and ensure the right payments are made
* To oversee in a timely way the collation and reconciliation of each account identifying any issues with a plan for resolution. The reconciliation will also involve sorting of any tax and HMRC and auto-enrolment issues
* To proportionally monitor all accounts to enable early identification of unusual patterns and addressing (or escalating) in a timely manner
* To provide account data to inform payment services reporting requirements
* Make amendments to ceased and deceased clients in liaison with Cash Controller
* Where safeguarding concerns are identified to escalate accordingly in line with their policy
* To liaise with internal colleagues as required to ensure seamless support to clients where they have more than one service.
* This list is not exhaustive and from time to time you may be required to undertake additional duties
* Experience of working in a fast-moving payroll environment with direct responsibility for client accounts
* Experience of delivering excellent customer service through a range of mediums including face to face, telephone and email
* Experience of building and maintaining strong working relationships with a range of stakeholders
* Excellent administrative skills with an ability to organise a wide range of information
* An eye for detail and a ‘get it right first time’ attitude
* Empathy and understanding of customer situation and needs
* An ability to use initiative to problem solve issues and to escalate in a timely manner where required
* An ability to self-organise workload to meet fixed deadlines
* An ability to work as part of a team
* Good written and oral communication skills
* IT literate with experience of Microsoft applications, familiarity with payroll packages
* Knowledge of Sageline 50, Payrite software and using a CRM
* Knowledge of the health and social care sector, and specifically personal budgets and personal health budgets
In terms of personal development, they have also just introduced a new policy whereby staff are able to apply for funding support to undertake professional qualifications – so in the case of these roles, it could be a CIPP qualification or specialist short course.
* 25 days holiday plus the 8 bank holidays as standard.
* Employer pension contribution is 3%. On satisfactory passing of a six month probationary period,
* They offer staff the opportunity to choose from a My Rewards Menu from which they can choose to increase their annual leave entitlement by 2.5 days or increase their employer pension contribution by 1%,
* Other options including a private health cash plan etc.
They also offer 4 weeks sickness absence at full pay, five days’ time off for dependents at full pay and enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay
£19k - £19k Annual
£23k - £26k Annual
£19.5k - £19.5k Annual
£20k - £20k Annual