Sales Account Manager
Posted on Jun 19, 2019 by CV-Library
Do you have what it takes to thrive in a sales environment and earn uncapped commission?
Enjoy a sales role but hate working long hours and weekends?
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Account Manager to join a prestigious organisation which is growing by the day, earning fantastic commission and you guessed it… working sociable office hours and NO WEEKENDS!!
Reasons to work here:
* Basic salary £20,000 - £25,000 plus commission
* Uncapped commission: Realistic earning in year 1 is £40,000 - £50,000 and up to £70,000 in year 2
* Progression opportunities if you’re ambitious and succeed in this role
* Early finish on a Friday
* Free parking
* Various social incentives and trips away
* Bright modern offices with break out area
* 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
We are working in partnership with an award winning financial services business in Northampton who work with FTSE 250 companies, charities, schools, hospitals & SME businesses by sourcing bespoke finance solutions.
Due to continued success, the company is growing at a rapid rate which makes now the perfect time to jump aboard! We are now seeking exceptionally driven candidates who are self motivated with a desire for sales and business development to join a fast paced brand new sales team.
What will I be doing:
* Calling qualified leads via website enquiries, from the CRM system or given from the Lead Generation team
* Network with clients at trade shows and exhibitions
* Maintaining good relationships with existing clients and gaining repeat business wherever possible
* Gaining a clear understanding of customers businesses and their requirements
* Making accurate and rapid calculations of Finance Terms and monthly payments
* Negotiating interest rates with lenders and customers
* Creating detailed and accurate proposal documents
* Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers
* Meet and exceed targets
You will ideally have:
* Previous sales and business development experience ideally from a finance, property or automotive background
* Good sales and negotiation skills
* Excellent communication skills and able to communicate at all levels
* Must be driven and self motivated with ambition to over exceed
* Excellent attention to detail
Experience within an office based role working within a sales environment is essential to be considered for this role, along with good work ethic and accuracy.
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, apply today.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
£25k - £35k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£20k - £31k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£18k - £21.5k Annual
£23k - £24k Annual
£65k - £65k Annual
£30k - £36k Annual
£20k - £20k Annual
£38k - £38k Annual