Temporary Project Administrator
Posted on Jun 20, 2019 by CV-Library
At Celestra we embrace excellence. This is reflected in our working practices, our excellent client service, loyalty and most of all, through the dedication of our team of staff.
We facilitate IT, cabling and EPoS solutions to the hospitality and retail industry. With high-profile clients based across the UK, we’re the tried and tested way for companies to achieve the star solutions they need to succeed.
As Project Administrator, you’ll be providing support to the Project team and Project Manager. This is a fast-paced role and will focus on data entry and processing to ensure overall timescales are met.
Key duties will include:
* Contacting customer sites and confirming attendances
* Processing incoming and outgoing documentation
* Dealing with internal and external telephone enquiries
* Entry of accurate data into bespoke customers databases
* Extracting data from systems, analysing and presenting findings in reports
* Use of Celestra’s bespoke systems and other internal systems, including Microsoft Word and Excel
* Reporting on daily KPIs
* Maintaining an overview of the customer project in terms of both scope and timescales
* Supporting the Project Coordinator and/ or Senior Project Coordinator with administrative tasks required
* Undertaking any other duties as reasonably required to ensure the successful operation of the group
We’re looking for an experienced Administrator with high attention to detail, excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task. Knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) is essential.
What Can We Offer You?
This is a temporary rolling Project Administrator contract, with an immediate start.
Pay rate for this role is £8.21 - £8.50 per hour.
Working hours are 8.30am - 5.30pm (Monday-Friday).
We provide free on-site parking, state-of-the-art work equipment and our canteen is fully equipped with free breakfast food, hot drinks and even a pool table.
If you’re keen to find out more about our temporary Project Administrator opportunity, please apply now