Back-End Web Developer
Posted on Jun 21, 2019 by CV-Library
SALARY: Dependant on experience
BENEFITS: Pension, free fresh fruit weekly, free parking, state of the art offices that include Ping Pong and Gaming Devices, discount to nearby amenities such as Costa, social events, charity fundraising initiatives, 25 holidays per year plus bank holidays, recruitment bonus.
TYPE: Permanent (35 hrs/week)
A great opportunity has arisen to work in an open plan office, where the best idea of the day is not chosen by rank! If you’re an experienced Back-End Web Developer who wants to get stuck into VR, AR, AI and Gamification then you should apply!
As the Back-End Web Developer, you will be building scalable, online systems that form the base of an advice and education platform.
As a Back-End Web Developer you will be responsible for:
* Building the tools and infrastructure that power online systems, advice archives, video training platforms and more.
* Deployment and maintenance of these solutions, whilst actively working to improve and extend existing online services.
To be the successful Back-End Web Developer you need:
Essential Skills: -
* At least 2 years’ experience in commercial back-end web development.
* Experience creating and using RESTful APIs.
* Happy performing basic administration tasks on Linux servers.
* Experience of using Version Control and GitHub
* Willingness to learn and develop, with a thirst for a fast-paced, problem-solving environment.
Desirable Skills: -
* Experience of using Ruby (Use of other relevant back-end tools is valid).
* Experience using Docker, online hosting and other open standard tools.
* Experience in communication with clients.
This is a unique opportunity to continue your career with a future-leading business which is full of energy, ideas, warmth and ambition.
Please apply by following the directions on the website, alternatively for more information and a full outline of the role, call Ellis Michaels on (phone number removed).
Emmerson Kitney recruit for Sales, Marketing, IT, Engineering and Finance at all levels throughout the region. If this role is not suitable for you we would be happy to have an informal chat regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful
£30k - £40k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£28k - £28k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual