Posted on Jun 24, 2019 by CV-Library
Full Time, Permanent
Mon – Fri
£30,000 - £45,000
25 days paid hols, Company Pension
Our Beccles based client are a leading supplier of innovative automation solutions for a wide range of industries, including Food and Beverage, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Rigid Plastics, Pharmaceutical and Ocular. Due to their continued growth, they now require a Software Engineer to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
The role will require the successful candidate to write, develop and commission software for automation projects on site and at customers premises.
* Write and test software programs including PLC, HMI and associated controls.
* Perform and oversee commissioning activities both onsite and at customer locations.
* Participate in customer meetings of either existing or potential projects.
* Participate in internal design reviews on existing or potential projects.
* As key member of the project team you will be responsible for coordinating personnel and monitoring lead times to ensure that projects remain on schedule and are delivered on time
* Relevant vocational training or completion of a recognised apprenticeship in electrical and or mechanical discipline.
* Proven electrical, pneumatic and mechanical experience within the automation industry.
* Ability to follow electrical and pneumatic schematic diagrams and drawings.
* Comprehensive knowledge of diagnostics, test and repair of electronic/electrical and mechanical systems.
* Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and applicable regulations and guidelines.
* Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability.
* Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
* Extensive program experience in various PLC / HMI platforms, particularly Rockwell, Mitsubishi and Siemens.
* Knowledge of script-based programming would be an advantage.
* In depth knowledge of Motion Control and 6 Axis Robot systems.
* Good working knowledge of Windows Office software and MS Project.
The client is offering an attractive annual salary of between £27,000 - £40,000 (possibly more for exceptional candidates) depending on experience and qualifications. The role also comes with 25 days paid holiday, company pension and the potential for development and progression in the future
If you think you have what it take to be successful in this role, APPLY NOW
£35k - £60k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£45 - £46 Hourly
£39 - £40 Hourly
£25k - £40k Annual
£60k - £80k Annual
£43 - £44 Hourly