Regional Service Technician
Posted on Jun 25, 2019 by Amatrol
Amatrol leads technical education with our highly interactive technical learning systems. We combine first -class equipment with superb eLearning to create training that works as hard as you do. We are making a difference across the US and around the globe in upskilling students and workers at all levels.
What will you be doing?
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems for a wide array of industrial equipment in electrical, automation, industrial and mechanical technologies
- Assisting customers with technical questions
- Installing Amatrol systems around the globe
- Testing new products
- Assisting with product development
- Good level of knowledge troubleshooting electrical industrial products through experience, certification or degree. Work includes PLCs, robotics, hydraulics, TCP/IP and networking, etc.
- Associates degree in manufacturing technologies or relevant work experience. New Grads considered.
- The ability to travel for up to 25% of the year to domestic and international locations. We are in 45+ countries and growing.
- Good mechanical aptitude combined with ability to read / understand blueprints and technical specifications.
- Familiar with MS Office applications.
- electrical: 2 years (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Jeffersonville, IN (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Quarterly Travel Bonuses.
- Seven Paid Holidays.
- Generous PTO (Paid Time Off) Plan with 120 hours (3 weeks) accrued first year!