IT Service Desk Analyst
Posted on Jun 25, 2019 by CV-Library
IT Service Desk Analyst - Coalville - Leading company - Immediate start
Are you an experienced Service Desk professional seeking a new challenge with a leading company?
Are you a problem solver and customer focused?
Our leading Construction based client are seeking a motivated and driven IT Service Desk Analyst to work from there head office near Coalville. Working as part of a team, you will help ensure a smooth and slick delivery of the service desk to all users across the UK
* Immediate start available
* Excellent working environment
* Training and progression
* £Neg depending on experience
* Rota basis 6am - 2:30pm, 7am - 3:30pm and 8:30am to 5pm with some on call requirements (work from home)
* Initially 12 month contract with potential for permanent
* Respond & troubleshoot incidents and service requests related to a variety of IT Services.
* Log all incoming incidents and service requests according to ITIL processes and local procedures in our Service Management System
* Ensure that incoming incidents and service requests are correctly categorised and recorded
* Provide first line support service, making decisions on the best time to resolve the problem over the phone or call back
* Reporting incidents to 3rd party suppliers and monitoring their response.
* Monitoring of systems and backup processes process.
* User provisioning for Active Directory, Email and our ERP system (Enterprise One) along with a variety of other IT systems.
* Direct unresolved issues to next level support
* Confident and professional telephone manner backed up with good IT technical skills,
* Able to work as part of a team and deliver in a busy pressurised environment.
* A proactive and self-motivated individual, you will have the ability to stay calm and positive under pressure.
* Good organisational skills and attention to detail
* Solid technical support background with knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, Google, Active Directory
* Be able to troubleshoot basic end user issues on various software, hardware and network systems
* ITIL qualification advantageous however not essential.
* Experience of working on an IT Service Desk
For further information, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
£20k - £25k Annual
£10 - £10 Hourly
£9 - £9 Hourly
£24k - £27k Annual
£19.5k - £19.5k Annual
£25.4k - £30.5k Annual
£19.5k - £19.5k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£150 - £250 Daily