Posted on Jun 27, 2019 by CV-Library
The office on Milton Park is a subsidiary, provides cash flow support and business funding facilities to UK SMEs and has long been recognized as one of the UK's leading independent providers of invoice finance with predominantly confidential facilities.
* Liaising with clients to ensure that an excellent relationship is always established and maintained with clients and their staff.
* Monitor and raise any risk or service issues to the client management team
* Promote group products and additional services to clients and prospective clients
* Provide daily administration assistance to clients and colleagues
* Support Client Management with client funding or payment proposals
* Undertake invoice and sales ledger verification and credit control in line with company procedures and as directed by client management.
* Liaise with clients to ensure documentation is received and actioned within a timely manner
* Keep records of client administration activity for future review or follow up.
* Assist and support Management Team and New Business with the introduction of new clients.
* Any other administrative duty required by the business
* Must have a finance or banking background
* Desire for growth and personal development and work toward a finance qualification
* Demonstrate customer facing skills
* Confident telephone manner and have the ability to effectively complete tasks to deadlines·
* Some experience in an administrative or client facing role
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job
£26k - £26k Annual
£17.1k - £19.8k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£24k - £28k Annual