Posted on Jul 1, 2019 by CV-Library
* £15-17 ph
* Excellent Benefits
* 40 hours per week
* Immediate start
* Plenty of overtime available
My client, a prestigious Engineering company based in Reading are currently looking for a skilled Hurco Machinist, you will need to set, operate and programme Hurco multi axis Mills.
Working with other Engineers, you will be tasked with making high precision low volume (usually 1offs), you will be manufacturing hardened and ground parts for special purpose machinery as well as refurbishing and manufacturing new press tools
* Machining low quantities of precision component’s in stainless steel, brass and aluminium
* Full knowledge of all workshop equipment (manual machines, grinders etc)
* Ability to resolve queries and problems to best of knowledge before escalating up to next level ensuring minimum occurrence of errors and provide workable solutions
* Responsible for adhering to Health and Safety rules and procedures
* Conducting assigned tasks in a controlled and safe manner, paying particular respect to colleagues and equipment
* Set, operate & Programme CNC Mills (Ideally Hurco with WINMAX controls)
* Previous high precision machining work
* Carrying out self inspection work
* Candidates with any exposure to OFFLINE programming would be at a distinct advantage
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.