Contract Senior Design Engineer
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
As Design Engineer will you be responsible for:
* Development of whole products as well as mechanisms and sub-assemblies.
* Performing tolerance analysis to ensure high quality robust design of complex mechanical systems and components using tools such as FMEA, QFD and computer simulation
* End-to-end project management of multiple projects from concept through to manufacture.
* Rapid prototyping, functional lab testing and analysis of test data.
* Work with external manufacturing partners and other suppliers.
* Risk analysis and Medical document control.
To be successful in this role you will have:
* Proven experience as a Design Engineer or Mechanical Engineer within medical device development.
* Knowledge of the appropriate ISO standards.
* Experience in risk analysis and document control.
* Proven experience in developing plastic injection moulded components and enclosures.
* 3D CAD for both solid and surface modelling with ProE/Solidworks/Creo.
In return you will receive the following:
* £40-£60 per hour (dependent on experience).
* 6 months contract with possible extensions.
* 5 day payment terms.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, click the "APPLY NOW" button below and we'll be in touch.
Rykard Engineering is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
£55k - £65k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£45k - £65k Annual