Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Our NHS client are looking to employ a band 7 Finance Manager on a permanent basis after an internal promotion. The organisation is looking to grow a finance team, that has increasing responsibility, with an excellent culture of progression. To be suitable for this role you must be comfortable managing a team of two management accounts as well as having good NHS experience.
• Responsible for co-ordinating and producing monthly & yearly management accounts.
• Maintain accurate budget reconciliations, and reconciliations of expenditure against plan, updated monthly.
• Responsible for the line management of two management accountants including appraisal and performance review.
• Contribute to the business planning and budget setting process, and to provide the on-going and regular financial monitoring information
• CIPFA/ACA/ACCA or CIMA Qualified/PQ.
• Experience within an NHS environment.
• Management Accounts Experience.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone to make the step up to a Finance Manager position. The team has an excellent culture of internal promotions, meaning this could be the springboard for your continued career within this sector.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
£30k - £35k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£55k - £55k Annual
£25k - £26k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual