Technical Network Support Analyst
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Technical Network Support Analyst - Role Objective
You will be joining a highly experienced Network team to Support the Company Network solutions, including the setup and configuration of routers switches and APs.
Technical Network Support Analyst - Key Accountabilities:
- Monitoring the uptime and availability of customer and core network infrastructure
- Creating maintaining build and handover documentation
- Responding and resolving issues that affect internal and external customer network availability
- Monitoring and working Team Incident queue
- Configuration and support including Routers/ Switches/ APs
- Liaison with 3rd Party, Support faulting etc.
Technical Network Support Analyst - Experience:
- Must have Firefall Administration experience preferably experience on Checkpoint
- Knowledge of Cisco IOS network operating systems
- Experience in IP Telephony ideally Avaya /VoIP
- Network as well as Desktop experience
- Experience with network hardware configuration experience, network monitoring and 2nd line technical support.
- Network and Equipment management: VLAN/VPN configuration, access control, Firewalls and VPN, analysing networks and core connectivity.
Technical Network Support Analyst - Additional information:
Pay rate: £300/day
Duration: 3 months
If this sounds like something for you - APPLY