Robotics Software Engineer - C#/C++/UML - Dorset - £65k
Posted on Jul 5, 2019 by CV-Library
GREYWOOD are workign in partnership with a high tech firm based in Dorset who are currently hiring talented engineers to join their team. You need to be bright, dedicated and passionate, they only hire people who are capable of working with determination to deliver complex automation solutions worldwide.
Due to the continued growth of a successful aerospace composites program we are looking for versatile, experienced software engineers to develop this firm's advanced solutions.
You should be enthusiastic, demonstrate initiative and be undaunted by complex systems.
This position will involve some travel.
Essential skills and experience:
* A science, engineering or math-based Degree
* An excellent track record of being able to develop machine oriented programs using Microsoft Visual C# and C++
* Thorough understanding of UML and the software life cycle
* In depth knowledge of the intricacies of system integration
Desirable skills and experience
* Experience of Robots, Machine Vision and Motion Control would also be an advantage, in particular Kuka, ABB, Cognex and Beckhoff
* Experience of programming PLCs using one of the IEC(phone number removed) languages would be beneficial
In return this firm will offer the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, a competitive salary and flexible working conditions. The office environment there is friendly, open and relaxed and encourages a good team spirit. Send your CV if you are looking for an exciting career challenge with real prospects