Global Product Quality Manager
Posted on Jul 6, 2019 by CV-Library
Your role as the Global Product Quality Manager will be to strengthen, engage and add direction to the Quality team and provide leadership of the Quality Function for the full product life cycle of specified company products.
You will ensure product safety, product quality and compliance with all relevant global regulations and customer expectations.
• Accountable for post market surveillance system
• Accountable for product complaint process
• Accountable for quality operations and sustaining quality engineering
• Accountable for Quality System products
• Leading assigned teams of associates
• Driving team & process performance as per quality and business objectives
• Monitor and report out quality performance for area of responsibilities
• Accountable for compliance for area of responsibilities
• Minimum of Engineering Degree
• Several years of relevant experience in the medical device/pharmaceutical industry with proven leadership experience in the quality function.
• Knowledge and experience with quality system performance, operations quality and post market quality are required.
• The ability to make timely critical decisions regarding product quality and/or quality system compliance.
• An individual in this role must have proven leadership, communication, organization and project management skills.
• The ability to communicate efficiently to MMS leadership team, internal customers and key stakeholders.
• The capacity to engage and shape the quality organization to grow team and deliver on objectives and expectations.
• The ability to effectively lead and influence teams across the matrix toward process changes or problem solving.
• The ability to evolve a quality system towards higher levels of performance, efficiency, and compliance.
• A strong knowledge of worldwide medical device regulation.
• A strong working knowledge of quality processes such as CAPA, complaint management, integrated risk management, audit and continuous improvement tools.
• Capacity to work with information systems such as Trackwise, SAP, Service Max…etc.
• Technical writing skills
If you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful within this role, please click apply now or contact Kris Holmes on (phone number removed) to discuss in depth.
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
By applying for this position please take a few moments to view our Privacy Notice on our Orion website which details how we retain and process your data. Alternatively please give us a call so we can discuss this with you