Posted on Jul 6, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £(phone number removed) to £(phone number removed) per annum
Our client is seeking a Finance Assistant to join their finance department working across both the Purchase and Sales Ledger functions. This is a full-time role, where the successful applicant will work Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
* Maintain supplier accounts within the Finance system.
* Stamp, code and input all purchase ledger invoices.
* Matching of supplier invoices to purchase orders and freelance timesheet.
* Gain internal authorisation of all invoices and chase any outstanding ready for payment run.
* Email out remittance advices after a payment run.
* Reconciling supplier statements.
* Dealing with supplier queries and calls.
* File paper and electronic supplier invoices.
* Allocate all chargeable costs to client projects.
* Reconciling bank statements to payments and maintaining the reconciliation spreadsheet weekly.
* Process and pay staff expense claims on a weekly basis.
* Print daily invoices, monthly statements and ad hoc copy invoice requests
* Provide internal support for colleagues with finance-related issues
* Help support the setup of new staff on the finance system and provide training where necessary
25 days annual leave, Perkbox, Health Cash Plan
* Previous experience working in a finance team
* Previous experience working with finance systems i.e. Sage etc.
* Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel
* Problem solving skills
* Good communication skills
* Able to adapt to change
This is an excellent opportunity within a highly reputable growing employer. Unless you live in Uckfield your own transport would be essential!
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy
£25k - £25k Annual
£8 - £10 Hourly
£20k - £22.5k Annual
£20k - £20k Annual
£18k - £18k Annual
£10 - £11 Hourly
£20k - £30k Annual