Posted on Jul 7, 2019 by CV-Library
Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for an experienced Mobile Engineer in the Hull Area. Our client is one of the UK’s largest, independently owned construction, infrastructure and support services companies.
As a Mobile Engineer, you’ll be responsible for:
• Carrying out installation and maintenance work to heating installations of all types in domestic and commercial buildings and be fully conversant with all aspects of the heating systems RFM are responsible for
• To undertake routine PPMs as assigned including reactive tasks
• Ensure that all repairs and installations are compliant with current regulations
• Maintain equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures connected to the hot and cold water systems including sanitary ware
• Maintain equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures associated with HVAC
• Diagnose faults on equipment and repair as necessary using manufacturer’s manuals and drawings as required
• Liaise with the Helpdesk Co-Ordinator, Lead Engineer and Facilities Manager, to ensure appropriate response to planned and reactive task.
• Ensure Site Log Books are completed and updated in accordance with procedures
• Emergency Call Out service as required (generally 1 week in 3).
Essential expired required:
• NVQ Level 2 & 3 in Gas Installation of Installations and Equipment under Gas Safe Legislation and certified under current regulations.
• Previous experience working for similar building services company or have a background in building services/facilities management
• Valid UK Driving Licence
• Advantageous if competent in carrying out minor electrical/fabric repairs
• IPAF & PASMA trained
Please note an enhanced DBS is required for this position and all applicants will be required to complete an application form as part of the recruitment process.
The working hours for this role are 38.75 per week.
Please call Liz at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information regarding the role, telephone (phone number removed).
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client. Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire
£33k - £35k Annual
£32k - £32k Annual
£11 - £13.5 Hourly
£34k - £35k Annual
£33k - £36k Annual
£36k - £38k Annual
£31k - £33k Annual