Posted on Jul 8, 2019 by CV-Library
A great opportunity for a Quality Engineer to join a successful dynamic engineering business that specialises in the manufacture of high-quality precision components supplied into various industries. My clients are a well-established business having supplied a world class service to customers for over 40 years.
The successful candidate will work in a clean professional environment and will be expected to assist a busy inspection department.
* Devise and establish quality procedures, standards and specifications compliant with the ISO 9001:2015 standard which are lean with minimum administration.
* Positively engage employees with quality and its control processes and procedures.
* Develop, measure and report site quality KPIs.
* Manage supplier quality management
* Roll out quality improvement techniques such as Lean or Six Sigma as appropriate.
* Lead timely and in-depth investigations for Customer Complaints and achieve SLA levels for the management of customer complaints.
* Develop, support and coach employees in the operation and performance of quality assurance and control methods.
* Act as the focal point for quality on the site.
* Special projects as required by management
* A minimum of 3 years experience working as a Quality Engineer.
* Experience of developing and implementing the IOS 9001 quality management system and achieving formal accreditation/certification
* Practical experience of implementing change programs involving the use of Quality tools and techniques.
* Salary £14 hrs + depending on experience.
* The position is full time and permanent, an immediate start is available
* 40 hours a week. Mon – Thurs 8.00am to 5.00pm, Fri 8.00am to 2.30pm
* Holidays are 20 days + 8 Bank Holidays. Pension Scheme
£35k - £37k Annual
£33k - £37k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£24 - £25 Hourly
£40k - £45k Annual
£30k - £38k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual