Posted on Jul 8, 2019 by CV-Library
My client is looking for someone who is personable and a good communicator as they will need to interact with the other departments within the business. They will need to be methodical, neat and organised and self- motivated and able to embrace change as this role will evolve over the coming months.
Someone is also needed who has had some Purchase Ledger experience as they will understand the Accounts Payable procedures. Full training will be given on Sage but will need intermediate Excel knowledge
This person will work closely with the Director, and will act as right hand when supporting them.
The Purchase Ledger function involves:
• Inputting invoices through the PO system in Insphire and directly onto Sage.
• Reconciling supplier statements
• Distribution of Barclaycard Statements to BDM’s
• Reconciliation of accounts with the information provided
• Reconciliation of Cash Plus Card Account- similar to Barclaycard but prepaid
Other tasks include:
• Inputting of weekly time sheets from drivers and engineers to payroll matrix
• Holiday request management
• Ordering and distribution of Company Uniforms and PPE
• Ordering and Distribution of Stationary, First Aid and Staff welfare requirements
• Vehicle Administration – i.e. booking vehicles in for service and MOT’s,
• keeping Congestion Charge,
• M6 Toll and Dartford Tunnel up to date with new vehicles.
• Taxing all vehicles and Road Sweepers
• Dealing with Fines for Parking violations, Bus Lane etc.
• Archiving – organising the safe disposal of old paperwork and effective filing and storage of current documentation
• 22 Days holiday + Bank Holidays + Day off for your birthday
• Free Onsite Parking
• Workplace Pension
If this interests you further please contact me ASAP.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
£25k - £25k Annual
£8 - £10 Hourly
£20k - £22.5k Annual
£20k - £20k Annual
£18k - £18k Annual
£10 - £11 Hourly
£20k - £30k Annual