Posted on Jul 8, 2019 by CV-Library
The role will be to execute service engineering activities and processes for the installation, commissioning, servicing and repair of the products in a professional manner focused safety, quality, efficiency and on time delivery of service.
- Execute product installations, commissioning, servicing and repairs at customers locations in a professional manner focused safety, quality, efficiency and on time delivery of service.
- Provide technical and engineering support to customers both on-site and remotely via telephone and/or email communication to address enquiries and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Coordinate activities with Customer Service Technicians to ensure effective planning, organization and delivery of service engineering schedule.
- Ensure all visit reports and or service documentation are completed accurately to the required standard in a timely manner.
- Ensure all work and time is recorded appropriately on the required documentation and through the required systems in a timely manner.
- Ensure maintenance vehicles are correctly stocked and maintained in a professional, clean, tidy and organized manner in accordance with general safety, 5S and housekeeping standards.
- Ensure work areas both on and offsite are maintained in a professional, clean, tidy and organized manner in accordance with general safety, 5S and housekeeping standards.
- Attend functional and business meetings as required and support other departments in order to meet Company objectives
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed by the team members.
Your experience should consist of:
- 2-3 years` experience of working as a Service Engineer in an industrial product environment with mechanical and electrical experience essential and PLC experience preferable.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships and engagement with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders and customers.
- Ability to work under pressure, within tight deadlines, with flexible approach to working hours and a motivated team player.
- Process driven, detailed and solutions orientated, with experience of working in a formal, continuous improvement culture
- Strong effective decision making, organizational and time management skills and with a wide range of negotiating and influencing skills
- Excellent logical reasoning, root cause analysis, deductive problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Good communication & IT skills
- Full, clean UK driving license
In return you'll receive:
- Full time permanent position
- Up to £30,000 depending upon experience
- Overtime paid at x 1.5 per hour
- 20 days holiday plus stats rising to 25 days based on length of service
- Great company to work for
- Free Parking
£12 - £14 Annual
£26k - £30k Annual
£40k - £47k Annual
£28k - £40k Annual
£28k - £40k Annual
£26k - £32k Annual