Posted on Jul 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Duties will include:
* Carrying out scheduled PPM and reactive maintenance tasks in maintaining site assets ensuring equipment availability.
* Ensure that routine maintenance is carried out to all building plant, equipment and systems to meet and exceed expectations, and agreed service level agreements.
* Respond to Building Management System alarms, and effect emergency repairs as needed.
* Issue and ensure appropriate controls within the Permit to Work systems.
* Ensure that Evaporative Cooling Systems and domestic water systems are maintained to comply with the requirements of the L8 standard.
* Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out maintenance of the above plant.
* Ensure that comprehensive maintenance records are kept in the form of task sheets – hard copy or electronically as required.
* Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared and adhered to for all tasks carried out to ensure safe working practices
* Ensure that engineering subcontractors are appropriately supervised, and comply with contractual commitments, and site operating processes.
You should have experience with mechanical and electrical services, fault finding and repairs to standard installations in small offices up to large commercial buildings.
QUALIFICATIONS / TRAINING
* City & Guilds 2360 1&2 Electrical Installation
* City & Guilds 2380 17th Edition
£17.00 - £18.00 per hour
£32k - £35k Annual
£26k - £32k Annual
£42k - £42k Annual
£35k - £43k Annual