Posted on Jul 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Job Title: Electrician - Fixed Wire Testing & Installation Engineer Supervisor (Mobile)
Job Type: Full-Time; Permanent
Salary: £33,000 plus Travel Allowance and Overtime
Benefits: Company Van, 31 Days Holiday
Atalian Servest Technical Services are seeking a talented Electrician to carry out Fixed Wire Testing and remedial work within our FM Compliance Department. Most of the work is in or around Edinburgh but you may be asked to travel further afield at times.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Fixed wire testing and inspections on commercial projects.
* Carrying out various types of remedial works including board changes, partial rewires, fault finding, installing containment and changing accessories as and when required.
The candidate must obtain:
* Experience of testing, inspecting and the completion of Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR) within commercial buildings ranging from offices, schools, shops and hospitals.
* City & Guilds 2391 or 2394/2395 Testing and Inspection certification
* JIB Electrician (Approved preferred but not essential)
* ECS/CSCS card is essential.
* Completed a recognized apprenticeship.
* Full clean driving license
Hours and Environment
Working hours are: 8am-16.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 8am till 2pm on a Friday. You may be required to work additional hours as required by the needs of your role and business. This is a mobile role covering mainly in and around Edinburgh, but you may be required to travel further afield.
For this role you will be supplied with a company van, fuel card, laptop, smartphone, power tools and company clothing.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your CV along with a Cover Letter outlining your suitability for this role and details of your salary expectations and notice period to (Email Removed)
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
£33.5k - £33.5k Annual
£32k - £32k Annual
£18 - £19 Hourly
£25 - £28 Hourly
£16 - £18 Hourly
£30k - £36k Annual
£31.2k - £32.5k Annual
£19 - £19 Hourly
£23 - £39.8 Hourly
£20 - £20 Hourly