Graduate Engineer (Fluent Chinese)
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
JOB TITLE: Graduate Engineer (Fluent Chinese).
Their design and engineering teams have been working together to solve some of the industry’s toughest safety challenges and create breakthrough innovations.
Designing bespoke solutions to specific performance criteria, manufacturing fully certified products and successfully installing them on site. In short, providing a complete turnkey service for the safety of people and equipment.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
* To be responsible for all engineering and technical queries that the project involves.
* To manage the technical interface aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
* To co-operate and communicate effectively with the Project Managers and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
* To act as translator for the Project Managers and other project participants when required.
* Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
* To provide technical support and advice to clients via phone, mail and web chat.
* To liaise between the customer and internal departments for technical support.
* Work within the Engineering department to ensure all technical data, specifications and drawings are up to date and communicate such to several customer yards in China.
* Full training to be given on company’s products and processes.
* Monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practises, performance standards and specifications.
* Excellent knowledge of visualisations software such as AutoCAD.
* Fluent in English and Chinese
* Degree educated (Structural or Mechanical Engineering)
* Internship in relevant sector would be a bonus.
* Good knowledge of engineering principles and ability to read and interpret technical drawings and specifications.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Confident, proactive and dynamic.
* Computer literate; MS Office package, AutoCAD 2D, 3D
* Willing to travel to Chinese construction yards.
For more information of the opportunity please contact Adam Pearson at Imperial Recruitment Group